Dec 8, 2011

Mac Tinted lip Conditioner SPF15 and Mac Fluidline review

Good morning/evening

I come with a quickly review for my lovely two product from MAC ( Tinted Lip Conditioner and Mac Fluidline) , i love them both they are my favorite.


Mac Tinted lip Conditioner SPF15 : It's conditioning balm for the lip formulated with SPF 15, but i said alway's i never mind with SPF. It's tinted and moisture lip and repair the dry .
I use it before lipstick and i put it every days .
It's based slightly with vanilla flavoured , the taste like sugar lol  AMAZING .
Overall, i will re-purchasing another one but different color.



Mac Fluidline (DipDown) : I have more color for Fluidline but i especially review the brown color ,
i use it for eyebrow , it's gel eyeliner that comes in jar .
i use it with Mac angel brush , fluidline is to soft and creamy.
Overall, i love this fluidline it's long lasting ,but sometimes smudging from eyebrow line
 and  dries in jar by the time.

2 comments:

Ghadeer said...

am thinking to get the brown one for my eyebrows
cause one day i met this girl with stunning looks eyebrows i asked her she said she's using mac fluid line ! and since she told me an thinking about it but i wanna ask you something how would u compare it with maybeliene gel liner ?

Haya said...

I can't compare mac with mayebeliene coz i did'n't use maybeliene dear

Post a Comment