Oct 10, 2011

Givenchy Acti'mine Makeup Base SPF15


Givenchy makeup base SPF15, i apply before foundation and powder.It's make my skinvery healthy.I used alot of base&primer form many brands(Mac,benefit,giorgio armani,makeup forvere,etc...),all are beautiful ,but the fantastic things with givencgy base are the treatment purpose and essential nutrients.Iwasn't love it  at first but the results proved me wrong.It comes in six different shades all with their own unique purposes.

Kiwi - Light green base to counteract redness.

Plum - Light violet to brighten a yellowish complexion.

Strawberry - Pale pink base to revitalize a gray complexion.

Mango - Melon base to add life to any coloring.

Milk - White base with mother of pearl for a luminating effect.

Peach - Peach base to unifying neutral shade for all skin types.

I tried the strawberry -pink color , that doesn't only hold my makeup,but also leave my skin fresh look. I applied also without foundation , i mix it with my moisturizer and apply it on clean face.
It's awesome girlz you should try it .

happy to hear about your favorite makeup base !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment