Oct 15, 2011

O.P.I Mermaid's Tears& Over The Taupe Lacquer

I finally bought a fabuluos O.P.I Mermaid's Tears , i tried so hard to found it but it's always out of stock .
I also bought O.P.I over Taupe honesly i didn't love this color .

Let's take a look at the swatches
O.P.I Mermaid's tear from the pirates of the carribean collection ,it's creamy color -more green tonted the blue color .

O.P.I Over The Taupe from last summer's Bright Pair Collection , it's creamy mushroom color same coffee color .

 The formulaof O.P.I is great it's opaque and creamy . It's easy to apply it and quickly drier .
I think O.P.I knows how to name their nail polish i love the name .

2 comments:

maison de Beauté said...

looooooooooooooove the O.P.I over the taupe
it`s perfect for fall ..
i must have it

Reem xoxo :$

Haya said...

Hey reem

Yes honey u should have it but Honestly i don't love it so much

Post a Comment