Oct 6, 2011

Illamasqua product swaches


Hey Girlz,

When i walked in Bloomingdale's Dubai ,I discovered a lovely british brand Illamasqua i knew i would not escape without making purchase &trying some items.

Here are some of my swatches
Illamasqua lipstick
Color:Orange redness
Rating :
Product: 3 out of 5
packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 4.5 out of 5
Overall: 4 out of 5
Would I buy again ?: Not sure
Color is awesome but the texture isn't , dry my lip and hard to blend .


Sorry i forgot to photo blush swatches

Illamasqua poder blush
Color : (Beg) -extremely pink

Rating :
Product: 3 out of 5
packaging: 2 out of 5
Quality: 4 out of 5
Overall: 4 out of 5
Would I buy again ?: Not sure

It's extremely pigmented &very stable but i don't love the color very mat without any shimmer or light .According to me i don't love that kind of texture


Illamasqua Nail Varnishes(Whack)
Color: Orage
Rating :
Product: 5 out of 5
packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Would I buy again ?: yes of course

It's gorgeous i fall in love with it,lovely color and pigmented
Recommended 100%

0 comments:

Post a Comment